Now, you can use Jio SIM in your 3G Phones also. Read More below to know how.
When you have Jio in hand, why worry? Avail a Jio SIM and connect with your people from any part of India at any time. Jio is regarded now as the most cost friendly, widely approachable and wonderfully serviceable network.
Want to know the plans? Here you go.
Reliance JIO Plans
Before purchasing a Jio SIM, it is wise to go through the facts and features that it possesses. Before getting into the offers, let me tell you that the entire offer plan is divided into two parts, rather, in two forms of payment schemes namely, postpaid and prepaid. Postpaid is when you pay for the service after you have enjoyed it and Prepaid is just the opposite, that is, you pay before enjoying the facility.
Here is a detailed description of the various plans it offers.
- You get the facility of free local, STD, roaming calls at a certain rate for a particular period.
- Unlimited data offers with full 4G speed again for a specified period at a fixed rate.
- For SMS too, you get the same opportunity.
Point to be noted, the package rates differ from one another. The more the rate, the more is the tenure for data or voice call or SMS.
For postpaid payment schemes, there are unlimited voice calls, data and message facility at different rates like 309/-, 349/-, 399/-, 509/- and 999/- for two months and three months respectively.
Conditions to Use Jio SIM in 3G Handsets
Like all other mobile networks, Jio has some terms and conditions applied that needs to be strictly followed.
- All voice calls, inclusive of data based audio calls are absolutely free.
- Prepaid charges are excluded from all taxes. Charges will be an added incentive for the postpaid facility.
- Customers are given the opportunity for joining Jio membership with a light charge of Rs.99.
- Prepaid subscribers can consider 28 days as one month whereas, for postpaid subscribers, one bill turn is regarded as a month.
- For unlimited SMS pack, you get the advantage of 100 messages per day.
- All the offers will be notified via emails. Therefore, it is necessary for you to provide a correct and easily accessible email id.
- The 4G plans can only be utilized by customers obtaining an LTE gadget.
The Working of Jio SIM in 3G Smartphones
Steps to use Jio Sim in 3G phones:
- Check whether your 3G handset has MediaTek chipset or not.
- Click on the MediaTek option and choose the preferred network option.
- Next, you can select LTE, a highly essential constituent for the functioning of a Jio SIM.
- Once you are done with these steps, shut down your device.
- Put in the Jio SIM in the first slot and leave the second slot empty.
- Now, switch on your device and there you go, your Jio SIM network is ready to be used.
Note: The KitKat version of Android will also serve the purpose.
Therefore, it is really amazing to get your phone set to Jio within 10 minutes even if it is a 3G handset. Otherwise, setting up a Jio SIM in a 4G handset is just a work of a fraction of a second. Also, if you feel like enjoying long hours of talking or extended period of surfing the internet, there is no match for Jio.
Sit back in a comfy sofa, with a cup of brewed coffee on a lazy rainy afternoon and watch a good movie for complete 2 hours, of course with your Jio SIM installed in your 3G mobile.